- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Geneva driving school\'s prior written consent.
Be fit to drive: prescribed drugs that will affect your driving. You must hold a current and valid driving licence which must be produced on your first driving lesson, and at regular intervals throughout your training. Any changes to your driving licence due to medical conditions or driving convictions must be communicated to me immediately. Please ensure that you present yourself in suitable clothing, particularly practical footwear. It is also important to attend lessons with any appropriate glasses or contact lenses for reasons of road safety.Lesson payments must be made cash at the beginning of each lesson, or prepaid online on our website. Voucher and gift cards have no cash value and have to be redeemed against tuition. Voucher and gift cards are not transferable once they have been redeemed.
Special offers and discounts
Geneva driving School presents a great range of offers and discounts to new and existing learner pupils on learning to drive and other related products. Geneva driving School reserves the right to introduce (and to withdraw) special offers from time to time.
Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and are not transferable. All our Packs are valid 24 months from the date of purchase, they can’t be refunded in any case, the lessons left of your pack can’t be transmitted to other person.
Cancellation: 48 hours (2 days) notice is required to cancel any driving lesson. If less than 48 hours (2 days) notice is given, the full lesson fee must be paid.
I cannot be held responsible for any mechanical or electrical failure which may cause the prevention or termination of a lesson or driving test. If the weather is too severe to take a lesson we can re-arrange your lesson. The decision will be made considering your ability and availability.
Lessons: Your driving lesson will be on a one to one basis. If you would like a parent or friend to come along on your lesson then that can be arranged. You will always receive the full lesson time you have paid for.
Penalties: Whenever you are driving in the school vehicle, you will be under close supervision. However, Geneva driving school cannot be held responsible for any infringement of the law. Any fines that are incurred will be the responsibility of the driver.
Practical tests: we will make every effort to help you reach a good standard of driving that will enable you to pass your driving test, and you must try to maintain regular lessons leading up to your test otherwise your test date might have to be postponed to give you more time to prepare. The only way to pass the driving test is to be properly prepared. In the interest of road safety we reserve the right to withdraw the use of our cars for tests without prior notice, if you prove to be unsafe and not up to test standard.
Damage to the School Car: During lessons, I will make every effort to avoid damage to the car. However, if I consider that you were driving in a dangerous or unpredictable way during a lesson and actual damage is caused despite best efforts made, you will be expected to pay half towards repairs (up to the level of excess on the instructor’s insurance policy). This will be discussed at the time of the damage. In addition, during driving tests, the examiner will not prevent you, the candidate from hitting the kerb or causing other similar minor damage to the car. Therefore, all damage caused by you whilst on test will be charged to you (up to the level of excess on the instructor’s insurance policy).
Punctuality: If you are late for your lesson, then that time will be lost.
Communications: To ensure that communication channels are in place, please ensure that I am aware of your current mobile number.
Holidays and Availability: I will give you notice of holidays or days where I am unavailable. Please ensure that you do likewise. Please be sure to book your first lesson after your holiday or break in tuition, to retain your place on the diary and to maintain progress.
By taking driving lessons with Geneva Driving School it is accepted that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.